We're excited to announce that Littledata now fully integrates with CartHook. The integration provides automatic tracking for sales from CartHook's one-page checkout and connects that data to marketing channels and shopper behaviour.
Littledata's CartHook integration is the easiest way to get accurate data and smart reporting to improve sales and marketing ROI. All you need is a Shopify store with CartHook Checkout installed (even for just one product) and a Google Analytics account!
What is CartHook?
CartHook makes it easy for Shopify stores to add customisable one-page checkouts and post purchase one-click upsells. Their intuitive funnel builder lets any store customise the checkout process to increase conversions and decrease abandonment.
- Customizable one-page checkout
- One-click post-purchase upsells, including for subscription products (works great with our ReCharge integration)
- Product Funnels allow you to send traffic to a pre-loaded checkout page from any landing page
- Native Shopify integration means no custom coding required!
How it works
Integrating CartHook with Littledata ensures that all sales activity is tracking correctly in Google Analytics. Littledata weaves together your Shopify and CartHook data and connects it with your marketing channels and campaigns. Why spend developer time on custom scripts and events when you can just activate the integration in a couple of minutes?
Benefits of our CartHook integration with Google Analytics:
- Sales tracking - Get automatic tracking for sales from CartHook, seamlessly synced with sales made via standard Shopify checkout
- Marketing attribution - Connect marketing channels and campaigns with shopping cart activity and buyer behavior
- Optimization - Scale the smart way with Littledata's industry-leading optimisation tools, including a personalised dashboard, report packs, benchmarks and buyer personas
It's all about accurate data. Littledata's script runs in the background, pulling from CartHook, Shopify, and any other source you've connected to your analytics. If you're an advanced Google Analytics user, you can dig into the improved data collection directly in GA. Read more about why CartHook customers should use Littledata.
Try Littledata free for 30 days
We're here to help you scale. As Shopify Plus has grown, so has Littledata. Our app and services are optimized for Shopify Plus, including multi-currency support, headless Shopify tracking, higher throughput SLAs and support from an analytics expert. Both Littledata and CartHook offer enterprise plans (Plus plans) that include a dedicated account manager.
If you're a digital agency with multiple customers on Shopify using CartHook and/or ReCharge, even better! Check out our agency partner program for top digital agencies and Shopify experts. We're working together to build the future of ecommerce.