As part of our Magento connection, we’re excited to announce our partnership with Welt Pixel. Not only will this allow us to offer more dynamic enterprise plans for Magento merchants, but it creates a ripe opportunity for interested enterprises to join Magento’s unique ecommerce network.
Through Welt Pixel’s Magento 2 extension, we’ve been able to provide store owners with complete, accurate data, including:
- Full Enhanced Ecommerce shopping behaviour events
- Custom dimensions for product reviews and stock status
- Light-weight script for fast-loading pages
- Full configuration in Google Tag Manager
A connection you can trust
With this new partnership, Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce for Magento 2 enables full Enhanced Ecommerce tracking implemented in just minutes. That way, you can start gathering valuable data literally overnight to make better, data-based company decisions than ever before. Magento users can also track product views, clicks, detail impressions, cart-related user actions (adding or removing products), promotion data, purchase data, refunds, and more.
Our Magento connection is available at any enterprise level.
Littledata’s Enterprise plans include unlimited app features, such as Facebook Ads and Google Ads connections with Google Analytics, plus options for custom setup and reporting. Plan features include:
- Advanced setup for Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Account management from a certified Google Analytics expert
- Knowledge of best practices for Magento 1 and Magento 2
- Advice on analytics and platform migrations
- Multi-channel marketing attribution and Lifetime Value reporting
- Private benchmarks
Get accurate data for Magento
If you don’t already have a Littledata account, you can book a demo with a Magento analytics expert.
Questions? We’re here to help you scale — contact us with any questions about Littledata, our Magento connection, or what our new Welt Pixel partnership means for your store.