It’s no secret that Google Analytics is the bedrock of modern analytics.
For data analytics experts in all verticals — not only ecommerce — Google Analytics is the primary tool for setting goals, tracking results, ecommerce benchmarking and optimising campaigns for peak performance.
But GA is no walk in the park. It’s a complex platform with a robust dashboard, unique features like Enhanced Ecommerce and dozens of helpful tracking features for merchants big and small.
Because GA can be a learning curve for inexperienced users, many merchants opt to work with a Google Analytics consultant or Google Analytics consulting group to help them navigate the waters of GA and fully optimise their product campaigns.
Get the best Google Analytics consultants for ecommerce
Before you go hunting for a GA consultant for your online store, make sure they check all the important boxes:
- Coding experience: from UTM parameters to more complex bug fixes, a respectable GA consultant should be comfortable messing around with code. While troubleshooting and custom implementations are the most common calls for coding experience, Google Analytics experts should be well-versed in coding within GA.
- Segmenting aptitude: As the old adage goes, averages always lie. In other words, the insight of data reports goes beyond the average numbers that GA shows. To better understand the data, an experienced GA consultant should know how to segment the data. If you hire a GA consultant who shows you plain GA exports exactly as Google shows it to the user, he/she is providing your store no value. Data without a plan of action is just a collection of reported numbers — nothing more.
- Deliver insights, not reports: Not every store owner understands bounce rates, but most understand the type of person that finds their website, don’t take any on-site action, and leave the site right away. In other words, a good GA consultant should not be interested in exports from GA, but insights from GA. They should be able to extrapolate data from GA, explain to store owners what it means and communicate the impact for ecommerce business owners. Typically, store owners are not interested in complex GA data, and they don’t have time to read comprehensive reports — they need guidance, translation and plain english to turn data into actionable insights.
There’s no getting around it — highly effective (and affordable) Google Analytics consultants are difficult to come by. Luckily, there’s a better way for merchants to track data they can trust and build their strategy around reliable reporting from GA.
Littledata’s enterprise plans offer all the benefits of a personal Google Analytics consultant along with better insights, the experience to address complex issues, and dashboards to visualise the KPIs that matter to your store.
Try Littledata free for 14 days
Why store owners choose Littledata enterprise plans
1) Start with an audit, sail to higher revenue
After all, Littledata was started as a next-gen audit tool, so it’s no accident that enterprise plans begin with an audit review.
During the audit, we review your store’s data gaps and tracking issues keeping you from data you can trust for actionable insights. Our audits extend across marketing channels, mobile app performance and user behaviour on your storefront and product pages.
Our Google Analytics-certified account managers ensure a smooth process through strategy, implementation and optimisation.
2) Define project goals
3) Decision-making power throughout the process
If you have GA questions, enterprise customers can also communicate with our account team through online tools like Slack and Trello.
4) Always getting better
Take the first step
In addition to deep experience with platforms including Shopify Plus, Magento, Demandware (Salesforce) and BigCommerce, we support and smoothly connect with the full range of popular tools for ecommerce analytics, including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Segment, Facebook Pixel, and more.
Take the first step into Littledata’s custom enterprise plans!