We’re at it again with another podcast episode!
A few months ago, our team traveled to LA for #ChargeX, a conference for Shopify subscription businesses and agencies, hosted by our partners at ReCharge.
Note: Check out our CEO’s ReCharge talk on calculating LTV with accuracy
- How our Shopify app helps merchants measure the core metrics for your business, such as average order value (AOV), customer lifetime value (LTV), etc.
- The most common mistakes we see Shopify stores make
- Why it’s vital to have complete, accurate tracking at each step of the buying funnel
- Differentiating first-time purchases from recurring purchases via our revamped ReCharge connection for subscription Shopify businesses
- How merchants using our Shopify ReCharge connection have been able to predict their subscription sales performance
- Where many Littledata customers find themselves in the path to scale
- The questions we get most often
- The unique challenges we think ecommerce businesses face the most
- How ecommerce is (ironically) driving the re-opening of physical storefronts
- Data trends for Shopify stores (e.g. POS systems, pop-ups, new data touch points, etc.)
- The one thing we suggest merchants do right now to improve your store
Tip: Try our Google Analytics app for Shopify free for 30 days