In a month of grim news, we have some good news to share. Whoever you are, wherever you are, we think everyone deserves to make data-driven decisions
We’re excited to announce that we’ve extended Littledata’s free trial from 14 days to 30 days. 🎉
The 30-day free trial is available to any Shopify merchant on any plan — Shopify Plus? Multi-country setup? Selling by subscription? We’ve got you covered.
Successful brands use Littledata to know the real return on their advertising spend (ROAS), calculate customer lifetime value (LTV or CLV), get complete marketing attribution, and much more. So as companies around the world move online and need to make data-driven decisions quickly, we’re here for you.
With the free trial, you can:
- Fix your Shopify tracking automatically: With just a few clicks, you’ll see accurate data in Segment or Google Analytics within 24 hours. No more data discrepancies between Shopify and GA!
- Set up any number of connections: Add connections to track CartHook funnels, ReCharge subscription ecommerce, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and more, with our full range of connections and integrations.
- Get support from an analytics expert: We started as Google Analytics consultants and we’re always here to help. Choose the plan that’s right for you and your business, and get help with everything from data audits to custom setup, analytics training and GTM support. (And yes, we offer support during free trials!)
Getting started with the trial
You can get started here. After clicking Start Your Free Trial, you’ll be brought to a sign up page to create your account.
From there, just a few quick steps before accurate data starts flowing:
- Connect your Google Analytics account
- Connect Shopify to Google Analytics
- You’re all set. Welcome to accurate Shopify tracking!
If you have questions, get in touch with our team of Google Analytics consultants. We’re here to help!
Using Shopify and Segment?
If you’re looking for a way to send Shopify ecommerce data to your Segment workspace, you’re in luck.
Over the past year, we worked closely with Segment to create the ultimate tracking solution for Shopify stores. Our Segment connection is now available to all Shopify merchants, and we’ve extended the 30-day free trial to the Segment app for Shopify too.
Connect Shopify to Segment with a free trial today.
Selling by subscription?
If you’re selling products by subscription, you’ll be pleased to know that the extended free trial includes unlimited access to our top-rated subscription ecommerce tracking tools.
Use Littledata’s ReCharge connection or Bold Subscriptions integration to fix your data today. Why wait? It’s the most advanced solution on the market for Shopify stores that want to track recurring payments and subscription products — yet remarkably simple to set up, and powerful from the get-go.
Start your free trial today.
Stay home. Stay calm. And say hello to accurate data!