We are excited to announce the beta release of a new Measurement Protocol connection for Shopify stores.
As we continue to optimize Littledata for Shopify Plus, our team is always on the lookout for ways to help larger brands ensure a complete data pipeline, whatever your data stack might look like.
Being able to send server-side events is one of the core benefits of the Google Analytics Measurement Protocol, so it was a natural next step to extend our advanced tracking for Shopify stores to work in a more flexible way for advanced data teams. With the beta release of this new connection, Littledata is now extensible for a range of ETLs, data collection platforms (like Snowplow) and data warehouses (like Google BigQuery).
Learn more about Littledata Plus
Our new Measurement Protocol connection makes it easy to get complete sales and marketing data, just as you would with Littledata’s Shopify to Google Analytics connection, but in a data warehouse of your choice.
- Capture and send complete client-side (browser) and server-side events, in a unified format, following the Google Analytics standard
- Specify any endpoint for data collection
- Relay exactly the same events as you see in Google Analytics
- Export real-time data to Google BigQuery, without paying for GA 360
- Pipe into a data warehouse using tools such as OWOX and Snowplow
Read the developer docs here.