Is your FB/Insta ad spend leading to high LTV customers? What happens after a shopper clicks on a link?
One thing is clear: you've got to get the tracking right before you can start making data-driven decisions. Join Littledata and Beacon on Thursday, March 4th for a free webinar where we will explore the details of marketing attribution and Facebook campaign ROI.
Pretty much all ecommerce brands today are using Facebook and Instagram ads as part of their digital marketing mix. When it comes to Facebook Ads, marketers are drawn to messaging about a strong return on investment. But are you measuring that return correctly?
In this free webinar, you'll learn:
- Common issues with marketing attribution
- How to track post-click shopping behavior (what happens after someone clicks an ad)
- The importance of using external platforms for an unbiased view of marketing channels
- How to calculate complete ROI for your Facebook and Instagram Ad spend, including repeat purchases, refunds, and customer lifetime value (LTV)
- How benchmarking your site against similar brands can help make sense of the data
Littledata automatically fixes tracking for Shopify stores, offering complete marketing attribution, accurate sales data, and custom dimensions for lifetime value reporting.
- Check out our Shopify app for Google Analytics
- Learn more about our Shopify source for Segment
- Try Littledata's Facebook Ads connection free for 30 days
Beacon is the digital marketing campaign intelligence platform that is easy-to-use and presents real-time information based on data you can trust. It empowers marketers to accurately measure campaign results, take back control of their digital spend, and get a better ROI on their campaigns.