The ecommerce industry is ever-changing and in today’s increasingly unpredictable market, it’s more important now than ever before for brands to be on top of the latest trends.
In 2022, rising inflation, privacy regulations, and continuous supply chain issues changed the ways many direct-to-consumer (DTC) brands do business. What trends does 2023 have in store, and how can you best prepare your brand to overcome these challenges?
Littledata is joining forces with the ecommerce experts at Ordergroove, ShipBob, Checkout.com, and Avex to arm you with the insider knowledge every brand needs to supercharge their ecommerce strategy and make for a fruitful 2023.
Join us for a live webinar on Thursday, January 26 at 3 PM EST as we dive into the tactics you need to combat market volatility in 2023: Register now.
Tip: ICYMI, watch the webinar on-demand here
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Ways top brands are leveraging technology to keep up with consumer demands
- Little-known ecommerce insights that will impact your brand in a big way
- Actionable hacks to supercharge your 2023 strategy
In today’s uncertain market, brands need to take a data-driven approach to their marketing.
Littledata’s combined client-side and server-side tracking captures data at every touchpoint, from discovery with accurate marketing attribution insights to post-purchase events like subscriptions and upsells, to empower Shopify and BigCommerce with a holistic view of the customer journey.
Littledata’s Ordergroove integration is just the beginning — it’s what you do with the data that counts.
- Check out our Shopify app for Google Analytics and GA4
- Check out our BigCommerce app for Google Analytics and GA4
- Get our free Ordergroove ebook to learn how to track recurring orders in Google Analytics, Segment, or the reporting tool of your choice
- See how to automatically improve Facebook Ads performance with the Conversions API (especially powerful for brands selling by subscription!)