Littledata is looking for a dynamic Account Manager to help our Shopify Plus customers get the most out of their data. As a key member of our customer success team, you will manage select accounts, from initial calls and onboarding through quarterly check-ins and account reviews.
Littledata is a popular data connector for Shopify stores. We started in the UK but are scaling quickly and now also have distributed teams in Europe in the US. Top direct-to-consumer (DTC) brands around the world rely on us for accurate data about their online sales and marketing, and our account managers help these merchants understand how Littledata works, the importance of accurate data, and how to get the most out of our advanced integrations with Segment, Google Analytics, and other apps and data tools.
- Manage select Littledata Plus accounts, including high-touch onboarding and ongoing support
- Assist in meeting company objectives for customer retention, happiness, and referrals
- Create a proactive, high touch, consultative relationship with clients through regular communication via email and video calls
- Audit the client’s analytics setup and optimize to provide accurate ecommerce metrics.
- Foresee client needs based on their unique business goals and tracking setup
- Collaborate with various in-house teams (Product, Engineering, Support, etc) to represent client needs, including feature requests and bug reports
- Keep partner CSMs (eg. Segment, Shopify, digital agencies) informed of status on select accounts
- Be vigilant for opportunities to recommend product upsells to best serve the client and their ecommerce needs
- Relationship oriented
- A proactive go-getter
- Detailed and organized
- A strong communicator, by email and by phone
- Creative problem solver
- Experienced in working with high-growth ecommerce stores (preferred)
- Based in North America and able to work flexible hours to support client needs
- 3+ years in an account management role at a SaaS company
- BA or equivalent
Why join Littledata
- Fun culture in a small, global team
- Annual offsite in Europe
- Benefits include a generous vacation policy and personal learning budget
To apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter.