Based remotely, with travel a few times a year to our offsites in Europe.
Littledata is a popular ecommerce analytics app for Shopify stores, providing a reliable data pipeline to Google Analytics and Segment. These merchants rely on us for accurate data about their online sales and marketing, and with your help they can understand how to get the most from the integration.
We are scaling fast and we need someone to communicate with the hundreds of customers we have now, and lead the our team in best analytics practice.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Educating our growing customer base about best practices in ecommerce analytics (e.g. GA4, funnel analysis, audience building)
- Writing guides on how to stream Shopify customer data into a data warehouse (using Segment or GA4 > BigQuery)
- Maintaining a dbt schema for Littledata, and providing technical support to customers using it
- Building blog and video content to communicate the power of Shopify + Littledata
- Gathering feedback on how customers are using reporting, and generating ideas for future data features
- Keeping your expertise in Google Analytics and ecommerce data warehouses current
You must be:
- An expert in the metrics used to report website performance
- Highly numerate, and confident running data comparisons in Excel or other tools
- Able to run SQL queries on common cloud data warehouses (e.g. BigQuery, RedShift, Snowflake)
- Able to show how you have communicated analytics best practice under your own online brand or your employer's
- Knowledgable about ecommerce metrics (experience with Shopify is a bonus)
- Keen to learn advanced topics in website optimisation and data analysis
We have a strong team ethic at Littledata, and we are looking for someone who fits in with our culture.
Please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your application please link us to the best public articles you have written (or videos you have presented) on web analytics.