Based remotely in Europe, with travel a few times a year to our offices in London and Romania.
Littledata is a popular ecommerce analytics app for Shopify stores, providing a reliable data pipeline to Google Analytics and Segment. These merchants rely on us for accurate data about their online sales and marketing, and with your help they can understand how to get the most from the integration.
We are scaling fast and we need someone to communicate with the hundreds of customers we have now, and lead the our team in best analytics practice.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Educating our growing customer base about best practices in ecommerce analytics (e.g. GA4, funnel analysis, audience building)
- Building blog and video content to communicate the power of Shopify + Littledata + Google Analytics
- Giving advice and technical support to our Plus customers
- Gathering feedback on how customers are using reporting, and generating ideas for future data features
- Keeping your expertise in Google Analytics and associated marketing suite products current
You must be:
- An expert in Google Analytics and the metrics used to report website performance
- Highly numerate, and confident running data comparisons in Excel or other tools
- Able to show how you have communicated analytics best practice under your own online brand or your employer’s
- Knowledgable about ecommerce metrics (experience with Shopify is a bonus)
- Keen to learn advanced topics in website optimisation and data analysis
We have a strong team ethic at Littledata, and we are looking for someone who fits in with our culture.
Please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your application please link us to the best public articles you have written (or videos you have presented) on web analytics.