Location: London, UK or Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Experienced, inquisitive and organised web analytics expert sought to manage professional services for our clients.
Littledata’s app provides automated insights for ecommerce – translating web analytics into actionable insights for growing companies. You would provide the human advice: translating the clients’ priorities into tagging plans, implementation projects and reporting solutions.
- Meeting prospective clients (online and in person) to discuss their reporting and analytics needs
- Explaining how Littledata and Google Analytics together can serve clients’ needsInvestigating issues with website or analytics setup and providing a clear response by phone and email
- Developing enterprise accounts, and increasing usage of our services
- Writing about reporting and website analysis to educate our customers
- Strong verbal and written communication, about both commercial and technical topics
- Project management experience in a fast paced environmentHighly numerate and with a strong attention to detail
- Experience in setting up Google Analytics or other reporting tools for ecommerce sites
- Degree level education
- Fun culture in a small, global team
- Flexible – remote work with weekly travel to London possible
- Be seen as an analytics expert by the best brands
To apply, please email us at email@example.com with a link to a website setup you are most proud of and how you did it, and attach your CV.