Leading customer acquisition and up-selling technical advisory work for a high-growth startup in data analytics.
Based in: London office, with home-working possible
Salary: £50k + up to 9% equity stake
Littledata’s vision is to build a subscription service, delivering personal daily reports on web performance to millions of businesses. We have over 500 customers using our beta service, and we are currently launching a version for the Shopify platform.
We have a stream of warm leads from our existing user base who need developing, but you would also be expected to find new channels to set Littledata’s product and services – through partnerships, events and publicity.
You should be:
- Passionate about helping clients improve their website performance.
- A leader and team player who fits with our culture.
- Experienced at engaging with digital leaders (in marketing and tech) to close deals.
- Able to answer complex enquiries about data integrations, and sell the benefits of trustworthy data.
- Highly numerate and able to follow and comment on data analysis.
- Self-starting – working directly with the founder to extend the business development plan.
Nice to have:
- Experience selling Google Analytics 360 or similar web analytics platforms
- Ecommerce management experience – marketing or product development for a high-scale retailer
Please email a CV to jobs (at) littledata.io and sum up in a paragraph what excites you about this role.
No agencies, please.