Location: New York, NY (remote possible)
Seeking a part-time content marketing writer to engage online business owners and industry leaders in topics around ecommerce, analytics and data. You will build on our successful blog and Twitter following to grow Littledata’s online audience.
Littledata’s app provides automated insights for ecommerce – translating web analytics into actionable insights for growing companies. We are seeing strong growth on the Shopify platform, and have just raised an angel funding round to boost our growth. In this role, you’ll be working on a range of collateral. Time commitment is negotiable, but ideally 2-3 days per week.
- Tell the Littledata story in an engaging way
- Write content including blog posts, case studies and white papers
- Build our audience by posting and responding to queries on relevant forums
- Create YouTube video content
- Edit how-to and help guides for existing customers
- Fluent, idiomatic English
- Experience of writing for a business audience, preferably in tech
- Interest in web analytics and online marketing
- BA or equivalent
- Fun culture in a small, global team
- Ability to build your own brand as a writer (bylines, networking)
- Annual offsite in Europe
To apply, please email us an example of your best online writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, and attach your CV.