This is a full-time remote position. However, you MUST be based in North America and able to cover West Coast US support hours.
Do you love customer support and have an aptitude for technical details?
We have an exciting opportunity to join our world-class support team and help customers get the most out of Littledata. You will solve problems every day and be a key player in customer success.
Littledata is an ecommerce analytics startup focused on the Shopify ecosystem. Our app fixes tracking automatically and helps ecommerce sites get accurate data about their online sales and marketing. We’re growing extremely fast, and our technical support team is at the core of our business, ensuring a smooth customer experience from day one.
As our new Technical Support Representative, you’ll communicate daily with leads and customers in North America to help them get the most out of Littledata. You will work directly with our Customer Support Director, who is based in Nashville, Tennessee. Your focus will be primarily on customers in the Pacific time zone, but you will communicate daily with our global team via tools like Slack and Intercom.
- Respond to customer enquiries and track help tickets (most communication happens via email/online chat)
- Manage onboarding for select accounts
- Arrange calls and screen-shares with leads and customers to increase engagement and upsells
- Write, edit and help manage useful technical documentation
- Gather customer feedback for product development
- Encourage online reviews and NPS feedback
- 2+ years demonstrated success in a customer support role
- Experience with Google Analytics or other tracking tools
- BA or equivalent
- Fun culture in a small, global team
- Health insurance stipend
- Annual offsite in Europe
To apply, please email us at email@example.com with a resume and cover letter.