Location: Nashville, TN
Some remote working is possible, but you must reside in the Nashville area and be available to work in person at least two days per week.
Do you love customer support and have an aptitude for technical details?
We have an exciting opportunity to join our world-class support team and help customers get the most out of Littledata. You will solve problems every day and be a key player in customer success.
Littledata is an ecommerce analytics startup with customers in over 50 countries. Our app fixes tracking automatically and helps ecommerce sites get accurate data about their online sales and marketing. And we’re growing extremely fast.
As our new Technical Support Representative, you’ll communicate daily with leads and customers in North America to help them get the most out of Littledata. You will work directly with our Customer Support Director in Nashville, help customers in the Pacific time zone, and communicate daily with our global team.
- Responding to customer enquiries and tracking help tickets (most communication happens via email/online chat)
- Arranging calls and screen-shares with leads and customers to increase engagement and upsells
- Helping build and improve clear and useful technical documentation
- Gathering customer feedback for product development
- Encouraging online reviews
- 2+ years demonstrated success in a customer support role
- Experience with Google Analytics or other tracking tools
- Interest in ecommerce
- BA or equivalent
- Fun culture in a small, global team
- Health insurance stipend
- Annual offsite in Europe
To apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter.