Location: Nashville, TN. Remote working possible.
Littledata is an ecommerce analytics startup with customers in over 50 countries. Our app fixes tracking and provides automated connections to help growing merchants get accurate data about their online sales and marketing. Current connections include Shopify, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads and Google Ads.
Customer happiness is one of our key metrics, and we’re seeking to add a new customer support rockstar to our growing team. As our new Customer Support Representative you’ll communicate daily with leads and customers in North America to help them get the most out of Littledata. Your goals will be customer success and customer happiness.
Please note that this role will be expected to work West Coast hours (Pacific time zone).
- Responding to customer enquiries and tracking help tickets (most communication happens via email/online chat)
- Arranging calls and screen-shares with leads and customers to increase engagement and upsells
- Helping build and improve clear and useful technical documentation
- Gathering customer feedback for product development
- Encouraging online reviews
- Fluent, idiomatic English
- Interest in web analytics and online marketing
- 1+ years experience in customer support
- Highly numerate and with a strong attention to detail
- BA or equivalent
- Fun culture in a small, global team
- Health insurance stipend
- Annual offsite in Europe
To apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to say what interests you about this role, your previous experience in customer support and attach your CV.