This is a full-time remote independent contractor position. However, you must be based in North America and able to cover West Coast US support hours.
Do you love customer support and have an aptitude for technical details?
Littledata is scaling quickly and looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Customer Support Specialist to join our world-class technical support team. As our new Customer Support Specialist, you will communicate daily with leads and customers in North America to help them get the most out of Littledata. Our customers are mid-to-large sized ecommerce brands using Shopify.
In this role, your focus will be primarily on customers in the Pacific time zone. You will get to work directly with our US-based Customer Support Director, and communicate daily with our European team. As Littledata continues to grow, we expect opportunities to grow into a Customer Success / Account Management position. If you are a strong communicator who likes driving technical customer success, we would love to hear from you!
- Respond to customer enquiries and track support tickets (most communication happens via email/online chat)
- Manage onboarding for select accounts
- Arrange calls and screen-shares to increase engagement and upsells
- Assist with technical documentation as needed
- Gather customer feedback for product development
- Encourage online reviews and NPS feedback
- 2+ years demonstrated success in a customer support role
- Experience with Google Analytics or other tracking tools
- Experience with Intercom preferred
- BA or equivalent
- Fun culture in a small, global team
- Annual offsite in Europe
To apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter.