Based remotely in Europe. UK preferable, to enable weekly travel to London office
Littledata provides a simpler way for companies to understand their web performance: translating web analytics into actionable insights. We offer a mix of automated reports and human advice, with a global client base focused on retail.
We need a specialist to implement advanced Google Tag Manager (GTM) and Google Optimize test setup for our larger customers. This will work in conjunction with Littledata’s app to ensure client websites get complete data capture.
This role is open to independent contractors able to commit a minimum of 10 hours per week from January 2020. Within a few months this could become a full-time role.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Researching the needs of our ecommerce customers
- Building AB test scripts to run in Google Optimize
- Testing reliability of data capture across different browsers and marketing platforms
- Gathering feedback on how customers are using the resulting data
You must be:
- An expert with Google Analytics and the metrics used to report website performance
- Highly numerate, and confident running data comparisons in Excel or other tools
- Knowledgable about ecommerce metrics (experience with Shopify is a bonus)
- Keen to learn advanced topics in website optimisation and data analysis
We have a strong team ethic at Littledata, and we are looking for someone who fits in with our culture.
Please email a CV to email@example.com. In your application please write a few sentences about analytics setup you have done previously, and how this helped your company or project.