Based in Cluj-Napoca Romania
Littledata provides a simpler way for companies to understand their web performance: translating web analytics into actionable insights. We offer a mix of automated reports and human advice, with a global client base focused on retail.
We need an experienced analyst to build and test spreadsheets that will form the basis of reporting packages sold to our subscription customers. This is the opportunity to extend your expertise to helping thousands of retailers!
Your responsibilities will be:
- Researching the needs of our current retailers
- Piloting new data analysis in a spreadsheet
- Rolling out proven analysis using our uniquely flexible report-building platform
- Gathering feedback on how pilot customers are using the analysis, and how they could better visualise the results
- Promoting the reporting via aggregated industry analysis, on our blog and other channels
You must be:
- Familiar with Google Analytics and the metrics used to report website performance
- Highly numerate, and confident running statistical analysis in Excel or other tools
- Experienced building reports used by companies selling €10m+ per annum
- Keen to learn advanced topics in website optimisation and data analysis
We have a strong team ethic at Littledata, and we are looking for someone who fits in with our culture.
Please email a CV to email@example.com. In your application please write a few sentences about analysis you have done previously, and how this helped your company or project.