Littledata supports a remote working culture while also valuing in-person teamwork. For this position, you must reside near one of our hubs: London (UK), Nashville or NYC, and will be expected to work in-person with the team 2-3 days per week.
Do you love customer engagement and flexing both sides of your brain?
We are looking for a data-driven engagement marketer to manage Littledata’s inbound and engagement campaigns. The Email & CRM Manager will be responsible for managing metadata, running and optimizing campaigns, and interfacing with numerous teams at Littledata, including Marketing, Product and Client Services.
Littledata is a popular ecommerce analytics app for Shopify stores. Merchants around the world rely on us for accurate data about their online sales and marketing, and the Email & CRM Manager will be responsible for communicating that value in a way that is both engaging and methodical.
- Develop a clean CRM architecture with accurate tags, metadata and customer segments
- Manage select inbound email campaigns to increase conversions from the right types of customers
- Create and optimize multi-channel customer engagement campaigns to communicate value propositions and decrease churn
- Analyze campaign results, develop benchmarks, and share regular performance reports
- Partner with cross-functional Product, Marketing and Client Services teams
- Ensure that short-term projects match long-term company goals (KPIs and OKRs)
- Located in London (UK), Nashville or NYC metro area
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated success running data-driven campaigns
- Deep familiarity with common CRM, email and marketing automation tools
- BA or equivalent
- Fun culture in a small, global team
- Health insurance stipend
- Annual offsite in Europe
To apply, please send a concise cover letter highlighting a successful engagement campaign that you’ve managed from start to finish. Send to email@example.com with this job title in the subject line, and attach your CV.