Littledata aggregates daily website and order data to give a snapshot of ecommerce trends by platform, country and device.
Note: This endpoints require a bearer token granted by Littledata. Please contact us if you wish to experiment with it.
The following can be passed as query parameters to the GET endpoints:
- builtWith – a string specifying the platform or technology this query is covering, as identified by BuiltWith. Common examples are
- startDate (optional) – a date string in
YYYY-MM-DDformat. Defaults to 8 days ago, and minimum startDate is
- endDate (optional) – a date string in
YYYY-MM-DDformat. Defaults to 2 days ago, and maximum is 2 days ago (since it takes 24 hours for the data to fetch).
A CSV file containing benchmarks for the requested date range, with the following column headers:
- viewId (dimension) – an SHA-256 hash of the Google Analytics view ID, for deduplication (only available with daily-view-metrics-csv endpoint).
- day (dimension) – a string for the 24 hours the data is from (e.g. “2020-12-01”)
- country (dimension) – the country these user engagements came from
- deviceCategory (dimension) – either
- currency (dimension) – the ISO currency field
- sessions (metric) – # of web visits
- users (metric) – # users
- transactions (metric) – # orders
- transactionRevenue (metric) – # order value in store currency
- bounces (metric) – # of one-page sessions
- pageviews (metric) – total page views
- sessionDuration (metric) – total duration of web sessions in seconds
- productDetailViews (metric) – total views of product details page
- productAddsToCart (metric) – # of times a product is added to cart
- productCheckouts (metrics) – # of times a user starts a checkout
curl –request GET –location ‘https://ga-reporting.littledata.io/api/v1/daily-metrics-csv?builtWith=Shopify&startDate=2020-01-01&endDate=2020-01-01’ –header ‘Authorization: Bearer REPLACE_TOKEN’ > ga.csv