Littledata’s Carthook connection is an advanced Google Analytics integration that tracks sales, refunds, checkout steps, and marketing attribution for payments made via CartHook in your Shopify store. Our app sends the improved data directly to Google Analytics or Segment, as needed.
What do I get with the Carthook integration?
- Track your unique checkout journey, including CartHook Checkout, landing pages and one-click upsells
- Get complete marketing attribution thanks to Littledata’s smart script
- Own the data in Google Analytics, and connect to your favorite reporting tools
- Segment sales by payment gateway
How does this improve on Shopify's native tracking
- Fix your ecommerce tracking in Google Analytics with Littledata’s audit feature
- Revenue optimization tools, including benchmarks against top subscription-based businesses, LTV analytics and automated reporting on the CartHook checkout funnel
- Marketing optimization tools, Facebook Ads integration and automated reporting on marketing channels and social media campaigns
Here’s a complete list of what you can track
Why do I need this integration?
The marketing attribution of orders through CartHook frequently goes wrong with CartHook’s basic Google Analytics integration. When customers are referred to the CartHook checkout the original source of the customer is often lost. Littledata has worked with CartHook to solve this problem.
How does it work in Google Analytics?
- You’ll see that our server-side integration will link Shopify, Carthook and Google Analytics
Can I track CartHook Upsells, Downsells, Checkout and Thank You pages?
- Yes, absolutely. To track CartHook Upsells, Downsells, Checkout and Thank You pages, you’d need to set up advanced tracking in addition to integrating Littledata’s CartHook connection with your store. Follow our advanced tracking guide for step by step instructions on setting this up. You can always contact support if you need assistance or have questions for our analytics team.