This is a guide to connecting Google Analytics with your Google Ads account.
Tip: If you are running a Shopify store, we highly recommend also using Littledata's Google Ads connection to get detailed reports on goals and ecommerce transactions directly in Google Ads.
How to connect Google Analytics with Google Ads
1. Sign into your Google Analytics account.
2. Click on the Admin cog on the bottom left-hand corner.
3. In the Account column, select the analytics account that contains the property you want to link to one or more of your AdWords accounts.
4. In the Property column, select the analytics property you want to link, and click AdWords Linking.
5. You can then select the checkbox next to any AdWords accounts you want to link with your analytics property. Click on Continue.
6. After that you'll be prompted to link the configuration, please turn on All Web Site Data and then click Link accounts.
7. Your set up is complete now and you can click Done.
8. Now when you go under AdWords Linking, you'll be able to see your linked accounts!