CartHook is a popular checkout app for Shopify merchants that offers custom funnels, including upsells and downsell offers. Littledata's CartHook connection automatically tracks all checkout steps, sales, refunds, upsells and downsells for payments made via CartHook in your Shopify store. Our app sends the improved data directly to Google Analytics or Segment.
- Accurate sales data and marketing attribution for all CartHook transactions
- Automatically track CartHook checkout steps
- Automatically track your unique CartHook funnels, including upsells and downsells
- Works with our ReCharge connection and other subscription tracking
- Complete ecommerce sales data and marketing attribution in Segment, Google Analytics, or any connected reporting tool
- Server-side tracking for accurate data
- Custom dimensions for calculating LTV
- Minimal, super-fast script and GTM data layer
- Works with headless Shopify setups
Tip: Our CartHook connection works with the CartHook checkout product. If you are using CartHook's new Shopify app, CartHook Post Purchase Offers, with the Shopify checkout, this is tracked via our main Shopify to Google Analytics connection (you do not need to activate the CartHook connection).
You can install the CartHook connection directly in the Littledata app, or from your CartHook admin.
- See how the CartHook connection works
- Read the CartHook connection install guide
- Learn about using custom dimensions in Google Analytics (blog post)