Location: London, UK or Cluj Napoca, Romania
Experienced, inquisitive and organised web analytics expert sought to manage professional services for our clients.
Littledata’s app provides automated insights for ecommerce – translating web analytics into actionable insights for growing companies. You would provide the human advice: translating the clients’ priorities into technical setup, implementing tagging and gathering feedback on our software.
- Set up of Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Investigating changes in GA, and communicating via phone and email
- Planning and scheduling AB tests with Google Optimize
- Piloting new reports, and seeing these rolled out to thousands of companies
- Writing about reporting and website analysis to educate our customers
- 2+ years experience of using Google Analytics for reporting
- Project management experience in a fast paced environment
- Highly numerate and with a strong attention to detail
- Degree level education
- Fun culture in a small, global team
- Private health insurance
- Implement the latest tracking on the biggest websites
To apply, please email us at email@example.com with a link to a website setup you are most proud of and how you did it, and attach your CV.