Location: London, UK
Experienced, inquisitive and organised web analytics expert sought to manage professional services for our clients.
Littledata’s app provides automated insights for ecommerce – translating web analytics into actionable insights for growing companies. You would provide the human advice: translating the clients’ priorities into technical setup, implementing tagging and gathering feedback on our software.
- Meeting prospective clients to discuss their reporting and analytics needs
- Explaining how Littledata and Google Analytics together can serve clients’ needs
- Investigating changes in reporting and providing clear response by phone and email
- Piloting new reports, and seeing these rolled out to thousands of companies
- Writing about reporting and website analysis to educate our customers
- Strong verbal and written communication, both about commercial and technical topics
- Project management experience in a fast paced environment
- Highly numerate and with a strong attention to detail
- Degree level education
- Fun culture in a small, global team
- Private health insurance
- Be seen as an analytics expert by the best brands
To apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to a website setup you are most proud of and how you did it, and attach your CV.