Software Developer (Node / MongoDB)
Location: Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Experienced coder required to build data integrations and other analytics functionality for a fast-growing web app. You will join a product team of 5 people in Cluj to deliver fast, robust software.
Littledata’s app provides automated insights for ecommerce – translating web analytics into actionable insights for growing companies. We are seeing strong growth on the Shopify platform, and have just raised an angel funding round to boost our growth.
- Building new functionality using Node, MeteorJS and MongoDB
- Evaluating feasibility of new features
- Researching technical best practice
- Using Kanban and Test-driven development to maintain speed
- 3+ years experience in commercial web services development (any language)
- Worked with an Agile process in a small team
- Strong mathematical education
- Fun culture in a small, global team
- Private health insurance
- Annual offsite in Europe
To apply, please email us an example of a web service you have built (and your role in the development) to email@example.com, and attach your CV.