Location: Cluj-Napoca, Romania
We are looking for an experienced, inquisitive and organized online marketing expert to help our ecommerce clients set up their marketing campaigns and build reports.
You may have been working for an agency or local business and now want to take your analytical skills to the next level.
Littledata is a popular ecommerce analytics app for Shopify stores. We work with top brands like Nuun, Bulletproof, Box of Style and Tiege Hanley to help them scale the smart way. Merchants around the world rely on us for accurate data about their online sales and marketing, and they often need expert support in helping them get the most from their reporting,
- Troubleshooting pixel and tracking code setup for common marketing platforms (GA, Facebook etc)
- Researching and implementing new reports in Google Sheets, Google Data Studio or other tools
- Explaining technical concepts into plain English for customers
- Arranging calls and screen-shares with customers resolve issues
- Fluent, idiomatic English
- Project management experience in a digital business
- Familiar with Google Analytics and other marketing reports
- Highly numerate and with high attention to detail
- Fun culture in a small, global team
- Health insurance stipend
- Annual offsite in Europe
To apply, please email us at email@example.com to say what interests you about this role, and give us one example of report your customer or boss really loved.