Are you a data-driven marketer looking for an internship with a fast-growing startup?
Littledata is a popular ecommerce analytics app for Shopify stores. We work with top brands like Nuun, Bulletproof, Box of Style and Tiege Hanley to help them scale the smart way. Merchants around the world rely on us for accurate data about their online sales and marketing, and our phenomenal marketing team generates new leads through a wide range of channels and projects.
As a marketing intern over 3 to 6 months you will get a solid general introduction to startup marketing, from branding and editorial to marketing automation, but can also choose a specific path to focus on:
- Social media
- Content marketing
- Paid search
This position includes a small stipend. It is an excellent starting point if you’re considering a career in tech or ecommerce (or both!).
- Help to optimize current campaigns
- Develop expertise in your chosen marketing path (social, content or ppc)
- By the end of the internship, you will be running your own campaigns and reporting directly to our VP Marketing!
- Current student or recent grad
- Proactive, curious, humble (culture fit)
- Located in Nashville or NYC metro area
- Fun culture in a small, global team
- Monthly stipend
- Experience at a top startup
- Exposure to latest trends in ecommerce analytics
- Access to partner events (depending on location)
To apply, please send a concise cover and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with this job title in the subject line. We review applications on a monthly basis.