Based in New York, NY – remote working possible
We are looking for a results-driven content marketer to manage Littledata’s inbound funnel. If you have used your unique blend of editorial and analytical skills to increase leads and conversions for a SaaS company, please get in touch!
Littledata is a popular ecommerce analytics app with customers in over 50 countries. In this role, your initial responsibilities will be focused on maintaining and improving our current content flow and marketing automation campaigns (email, web, social). As our team continues to grow, you will be expected to establish new channels for growth, maintain an increasingly complex marketing calendar, and manage a growing number of internal staff members and external consultants.
- Increase number of qualified leads at top of funnel
- Increase engagement of those leads through content marketing and marketing automation
- Act as Editor-in-Chief of our popular analytics blog; write, edit and schedule content in line with our product roadmap and buyer personas
- Implement SEO recommendations and maintain brand guidelines
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrated success with content marketing
- BA or equivalent
- Fun culture in a small, global team
- Health insurance stipend
- Annual offsite in Europe
To apply, please send us a concise cover letter highlighting a successful online marketing campaign that you’ve managed from start to finish. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org with this job title in the subject line, and attach your CV.