Location: New York, NY
Our rapidly growing ecommerce analytics company seeks an organised, proactive digital marketer to help build brand awareness and drive new leads. You will be responsible for organising and optimising a wide range of marketing activities, from PPC campaigns to content marketing initiatives, event promotions and partnerships.
In this exciting role – our first marketing manager – you’ll work directly with our VP of Marketing and be tasked with making Littledata’s product and services attractive to other online marketers, so familiarity with current trends and best practices is essential. Our app provides automated insights for ecommerce – translating web analytics into actionable insights for growing companies. We are seeing strong engagement on the Shopify platform, and have just raised an angel funding round to boost our growth.
- Coordinate content and product marketing initiatives
- Manage PPC campaigns (AdWords, Twitter, Facebook)
- Assist with marketing automation for lead generation and user engagement
- Maintain social channels and promotions
- Act as Editor-in-Chief of our popular analytics blog
- Develop and maintain marketing databases and dashboards; make regular presentations to our global team
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing
- Experience managing PPC and marketing automation campaigns, preferably in B2B tech
- BA or equivalent
- Fun culture in a small, global team
- Health insurance stipend
- Annual offsite in Europe
To apply, please send us a concise cover letter highlighting a successful online marketing campaign that you’ve managed. Send to email@example.com with this job title in the subject line, and attach your CV.