Location: Bucharest, Romania (remote working possible)
Littledata's app provides automated insights for ecommerce – translating web analytics into actionable insights for growing companies. Our software is in use by thousands of companies globally, and our development team is growing to keep up with demand for new features.
Dedicated and ambitious developers required to build data integrations and other analytics functionality for a fast-growing web app. You will join a product team of 8 people based between Bucharest, Cluj and London to help the team deliver fast, robust software.
- Adding to existing functionality built with Node, MeteorJS and MongoDB
- Evaluating feasibility of new features
- Learning best practice in designing, testing and deploying code
- Using Kanban and Test-driven development to maintain speed
- Some experience in commercial web services development (any language)
- Strong mathematical education
- Competitive salary
- Fun culture in a global team
- Budget for an individual learning plan to progress your skills
- Quarterly offsites in Europe
To apply, please email us an example of a web service you have built and your role in the development to email@example.com, and attach your CV.