This is a remote role but you need to be based in North America, preferably in CST or EST time zone for overlap with our US team.
Are you a data-driven PPC rockstar?
Littledata is looking for a part-time PPC Analyst to help create, monitor and optimize a range of paid campaigns, particularly for Google Ads and Instagram Ads.
Littledata is a popular ecommerce analytics app for Shopify stores. Paid traffic is a core part of our growth strategy, and we’re looking for someone to work ~3-5 hours per week (12-20 hours per month) on improving the quality and quantity of paid traffic. This could potentially evolve into a full-time role for the right candidate.
- Optimize Littledata’s current PPC campaigns on channels including Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other essential metrics
- Improve audience targeting
- Provide creative copy suggestions
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, etc.
- Monitor campaign performance and keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments, updating Littledata management on a monthly basis
- 2-4 years experience managing Paid Search (PPC) campaigns with monthly budgets >$5000 (Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram Ads)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Data Studio, etc.
- Google Ads certified, Google Analytics certified a plus
- Experience with LinkedIn and Twitter Ads a plus
- Competitive hourly pay
- Work from home, a coffee shop, a co-working space or your local flower shop - the choice is yours!
- Fast-growing startup environment
- Potential to increase role and responsibility as the team grows
To apply, please send a concise cover letter explaining the top 3 campaigns you've run, why they were successful, and how you measured success. Send to email@example.com with this job title in the subject line, and attach your CV.