Based in London, remote working possible
Littledata provides a simpler way for companies to understand their ecommerce performance: translating web analytics into actionable insights. Our software connects together behavioural data (on Google Analytics) with ecommerce transactions (on Shopify and others) and marketing engagements (from Facebook etc) to build a complete picture.
As the business expands rapidly, the founder Edward needs to hand over day-to-day product management to a technical product manager. You will be as comfortable researching the implications of a change to Google’s APIs as calculating the relative commercial benefits of connecting with different affiliate marketing apps.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Researching the needs of our retailer customers
- Gathering product feedback from user research, surveys and analytics
- Translating business requirements into new feature ideas
- Justifying feature prioritisation with quick market research
- Managing the product development Trello board, and making quick decisions on feature specification to unblock development
You must be:
- Familiar with Google Analytics and the metrics used to report website performance
- Able to read developer documentation for APIs and analysing what data connections are possible for a given platform
- An excellent communicator with both developers and customers
We have a strong team ethic at Littledata, and we are looking for someone who fits in with our culture.
Please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your application please write a few sentences about what parts of your current product you have brought to the market, and how this helped your current company.