Do you have great attention to detail? Want to help make Littledata’s software as good as it can possibly be?
Littledata is an ecommerce analytics startup focused on the Shopify platform. Our app fixes tracking automatically and helps thousands of ecommerce sites get accurate data about their online sales and marketing. We’re growing extremely fast, and our product team is at the core of our business, building out new data destinations and improving usability.
We need a reliable & experienced tester to maintain high standards in the software we release, and train under our Scrum Master to become an expert in ecommerce platforms and data.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Test each new feature in many different scenarios to catch bugs
- To drive testing initiatives and communicate efficiently within the team
- Partnering with developers and analysts to isolate and resolve bugs
- Working closely with the product manager and other QA to establish sprint deliverables and timelines
- Assisting the customer support team with technical matters
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a software tester
- Familiar with Agile team practices
- Strong verbal and written communication in English
- Experience using automated testing tools and scripting (e.g. Selenium) is a bonus
- Fun culture in a small, global team
- Relaxed office in central Cluj
- Annual offsite in Europe
To apply, please email us an example of a web service you have been involved in testing (and how you improved the product delivery) to firstname.lastname@example.org, and attach your CV.