Littledata’s app provides automated insights for ecommerce – translating web analytics into actionable insights for growing companies. Our software is in use by thousands of companies globally, and our development team is growing to keep up with demand for new features.
Littledata needs a reliable & experienced tester to maintain high standards in the software we release, and train under a lead QA to become an expert in ecommerce platforms and data.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Test each new feature for all different scenarios to catch bugs
- To drive testing initiatives and communicate efficiently within the team
- Partnering with developers and analysts to isolate and resolve bugs
- Working closely with the product manager and other QA to establish sprint deliverables and timelines
- Designing and building automated tests
- Assisting the customer support team with technical matters
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a software tester
- Familiar with Google Analytics and the metrics used to report website performance
- Familiar with Agile team practices
- Strong verbal and written communication in English
- Experience using automated testing tools and scripting (e.g. Selenium) is a bonus
To apply, please email us an example of a web service you have been involved in testing (and how you improved the product delivery) to firstname.lastname@example.org, and attach your CV.