Location: Bucharest, Romania (remote working possible)
Littledata's app provides automated insights for ecommerce – translating web analytics into actionable insights for growing companies. Our software is in use by thousands of companies globally, and our development team is growing to keep up with demand for new features.
We need an experienced coder to execute on our roadmap - building fast, robust software for data integrations. You will join a product team of 8 people based between Bucharest, Cluj and London.
- Supporting developers with architecture choices and mentoring on code style and best practice.
- Adding to existing functionality built with Node, MeteorJS and MongoDB
- Evaluating feasibility of new features
- Researching technical best practice
- Using Kanban and Test-driven development to maintain speed
- Experienced in building commercial web services (any language)
- Run an Agile process in a small team
- Strong mathematical education
- Competitive salary
- Have more impact in a fast-moving startup team
- Fun culture in a global team
- Private health insurance
- Quarterly offsites in Europe
To apply, please email us an example of a web service you have built and your role in the development to email@example.com, and attach your CV.