Location: Bucharest, Romania – but remote working possible
Salary: €1,800 to €2,800 net per month
Experienced coder required to build data integrations and other analytics functionality for a fast-growing web app. You will join a product team of 7 people based between Bucharest, Cluj and London to deliver fast, robust software.
Littledata’s app provides automated insights for ecommerce – translating web analytics into actionable insights for growing companies. Our software is in use by thousands of companies globally, and our development team is growing to keep up with demand for new features.
- Building new functionality using Node, MeteorJS and MongoDB
- Evaluating feasibility of new features
- Researching technical best practice
- Using Kanban and Test-driven development to maintain speed
- 3+ years experience in commercial web services development (any language)
- Worked with an Agile process in a small team
- Strong mathematical education
- Fun culture in a small, global team
- Private health insurance
- Annual offsite in Europe
To apply, please email us an example of a web service you have built (and your role in the development) to email@example.com, and attach your CV.