Do you dream of Google Tag Manager? Do you geek out on ecommerce analytics?
Littledata is looking for a Technical Implementation Specialist to outline and implement analytics tracking plans for our ecommerce clients. From investigating current tagging and tracking issues, to recommending best practices in Google Tag Manager, you will play an essential role in customer success.
Littledata is a popular data connector for Shopify stores. We started in the UK but are scaling quickly and now also have distributed teams in Europe in the US. Top direct-to-consumer (DTC) brands around the world rely on Littledata for accurate data about their online sales and marketing, and our implementation team helps these merchants take advantage of Littledata’s server-side tracking to fit their custom tracking plans. Whether it’s tracking an online quiz or a custom checkout funnel, your job will be to make sure that everything is tracked correctly.
- Work directly with Customer Success to develop and outline customized analytics tracking solutions for Littledata Plus clients based on their data needs
- Collaborate with Enterprise Plus clients (our largest customers) and data partners to create, implement, and maintain tracking plans to fit their business goals
- Troubleshoot tagging, event tracking and setup issues in Segment, Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics, and fix where possible
- Collaborate with the Product/Engineering team on resolving bugs and improving tracking performance
- Conduct in-depth audits of Shopify and BigCommerce analytics setups, including headless sites
- Play a critical role in the continued evolution of Littledata’s ecommerce tracking solution
- Over time, you will also have an opportunity to provide analytics training to Littledata Plus customers in Google Analytics and related tools, and develop resources to support these training sessions
- Extensive experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Organized and proactive
- A strong communicator, by email and by phone
- Creative problem solver
- Experience with Segment, dbt, or other modern data stack tools is a plus!
- 3+ years in a similar technical role
- BS or equivalent
Why join Littledata
- Fun culture in a small, global team
- Annual offsite in Europe
- Benefits include a generous vacation policy and personal learning budget
To apply, please email us at email@example.com with a resume and cover letter.